Meeting 16 May 2019
ACCU 2019 Trip Reports
AddressSanitizer (ASan) for the Linux Workload in Visual Studio 2019
GCC 9.1 Released
- Announcement https://lwn.net/Articles/787385/
- C++17 fully implemented
- OpenMP 5.0 partially supported
- Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/bk7uha/gcc_91_released/
- GCC 9: Link-time and inter-procedural optimization improvements http://hubicka.blogspot.com/2019/05/gcc-9-link-time-and-inter-procedural.html
- Usability improvements in GCC 9 https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2019/03/08/usability-improvements-in-gcc-9/
A library of flat vector-like based associative containers.
Blue Oak License
Blue Oak Council’s model license demonstrates all the techniques that licenses can use to make software free and simple for everyone to use and build on, in everyday language that everyone can understand.
MIT and BSD open source licenses are well known, popular, and legally deprecated. They served long and well, but they’re older than many open source software developers, and haven’t been maintained.
2019 Annual C++ Developer Survey Results
C++17 parser-combinator library, CppCmb
On resolving the type vs member conflict in C++: The Color Color problem
In C++, there are ambiguities when a member function has the same name as a type.
Microsoft BlingFire - A lightning fast Finite State machine and Regular expression manipulation library
Awesome Parallel Computing Resources
Boost.Outcome ready for Boost 1.70 release
The first step of any project is to grossly underestimate its complexity and difficulty.